Bonito Tours - Hightlights!
Recanto Ecológico Rio da Prata:
When you arrive at the activity there’s a presentation of the local, and the visitor receive all the necessary equipment to the activity. There’s a few explanations about the activity and the visitor can dressed up with the dive suit. To reach the spring of the river Olho D’Água, the group is transported by a 4x4 from the farm to the NPPR (Natural Patrimony Private Reservation). The activity begins with a pleasant walk through the ciliar forest fo Rio da Prata about approximately 45 minutes in a 02 km walk. Dozens of birds, orchids can be found in the trails, and there’s good chances to observe wild birds and animals.
The trail ends at the river spring, where there’s a natural pool which is used to do the training before the beginning of the snorkeling. The guide will help the group with the equipment. You will snorkel down river through a 02 km between rivers Olho D’Água and Rio da Prata. The activity takes about 03h03min.
At the end is served a delicious lunch with typical food from Mato Grosso do Sul.
P.S: All the obligated equipment are included in the price of the activity, so the ensurance and specialized guide.
- There is no support boat to assist the group
- Groups with 09 people at maximum
- All the equipment is included
- Indicated only for children under 07 years old with a huge knowledge about swimming
- It is not indicated for children under 07 years old that doesn’t know how to swim or without the preparation to go down 2,4 km of river
- The activity Rio da Prata is located at the city of Jardim, 55km far from Bonito with stretches of pavemented road and mud road
- It is not allowed to snorkel with sunblock or tanning lotion on the body