Bonito Tours - Gruta do Lago Azul:
The Gruta do Lago Azul (Blue Lake Grotte) is one of the most seen activity of Bonito. It’s located 19 km from the city, its access is made by dirt and pavimented roads.
The visitor arrives at the reception where he’s introduced to the guide. The group is formed with 15 people, all of them receive the equipment (helmet) and informations to start the activity.
It starts with a walk through a trail of 800 meters that leads to the entrance of the grotte. During the walk the guide shows the native flora and fauna. The descent takes the visitor near the lake, It’s not allowed touch the water. The trail is formed with some steps without a handrail, it is a natural formation. The path is the same to go and to return.
It’s necessary that the visitor be physicaly prepared ‘cause requires a some balance and leg strenght.
- Requires the use of snickers or sandals like papete.
- Steep descent without handrail.
- Recommended the use of light clothes, and pants (except jeans pants).
- Requires the use of hat or cap and sun block and insect repellent.
- Maximum per group – 15 people.
- Tourist guide during the activity.
- Children under 05 years old are not allowed to do the activity.
- It’s not indicated to pregnant woman.
- Not recommended for people with knee problems or lack of balance.
Duration: 1hour 40min Distance: 19 km